jobs in Wincanton
£8.21 - £9.20 an hour
- Attending planned activities: assisting the team, repositioning, providing care as necessary and taking part in day trips outside the home (day shift only).
£8.72 - £9.32 an hour
- Undertaking practical duties where necessary including cleaning, laundry and helping customers to maintain their social and occupational skills e.g. letter…
- In return brighterkind provide a variety of competitive benefits including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, child care vouchers…
£9.00 - £14.50 an hour
- Access to "Your Prestige" benefits and rewards, giving you discounts on high street stores, holidays, restaurants and so much more, BIG savings for you and your…
£9.15 an hour
- You will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the working…
£9.55 - £11.85 an hour
- As a home care assistant you will provide high quality, bespoke care to people in their own homes.
- Care South benefits: staff discount scheme providing access…
£9.42 an hour
- Equivalent to 30 days paid annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), increasing to the equivalent of 33 after 5 years’ service (pro rata).
- You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the…
£8.77 an hour
- As a carer under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well being and social needs of our residents.
- We will need 2 references.
- Ensuring the home is maintained with cooking, cleaning and washing.
- There will be a variety of shifts on offer including early shifts…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.