jobs in Wincanton
£10.55 an hour
- Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms.
- Participates in the day-to-day operations of a retail store in order to meet objectives in various jobs as a sales associate Ensures that standards for pre- and…
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
£8.72 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
Vine Surgery Partnership
- Vine Surgery Partnership are looking for someone to help with odd jobs around the surgery and also keep the grounds of Vine Health Park looking clean and tidy.
- ? To respond to requests for maintenance / technical assistance in person, via telephone and electronically.
- ? To monitor all activities relating to the site(s)…
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills when dealing by telephone, in writing and face to face with contacts at all levels.
£18,900 - £22,200 a year
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience.
- Experience of maximising sales and turnover or a willingness to learn.
£53,000 a year
- Coordinate with sales, accounting and marketing teams to implement key sales processes.
- This role is a huge emphasis on planning targets from sales team and…
£25,376 a year
- Key services and strategies include our innovative approach to management and customer service, our dedication to corporate social responsibility and investment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.