jobs in Wincanton
You refined by:
Blandford Forum (undo)
£18,065 - £18,795 a year
- You must be able to take and give instructions and have good communication skills as you will be dealing with members of the public on a regular basis.
£18,264 a year
- Assist with the administration of all local purchase orders, GPC orders and Defence Communication Agency orders.
- Control all issue and receipt vouchers.
£20,001 - £25,000 a year
- We manage, operate and maintain many hydrometric and telemetry assets across a large network to ensure accurate and reliable data is continuously available for…
- One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- Open 7 days a week.
£31,696 a year
- Line Manager of the E1 Permanent Pass Officer, providing guidance and authority on access pass issues.
- Event planning and Operations Officer for large-scale…
- A can-do personality to engage with customers and the ability to demonstrate true service skills.
- They’re looking for fresh ideas and inspiration for their home…
£9.50 an hour
- To apply for our Home Delivery Driver position, you must have a current driving licence (held for at least 3 Years and have no more than 3 points) and a winning…
£9.56 an hour
- Reliable and motivated * Excellent communication skills * Clean/full UK driving license * Able to swim If you're looking for a bespoke opportunity within the…
- Enthusiasm and a determination to succeed.
- Have a methodical and practical approach to learning.
- You will be working on a very wide range of equipment and a…
£19,171 - £20,344 a year
- You must hold a minimum Category C driving licence have a current digital tachograph card; evidence of a completed Drivers CPC qualification is essential.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.