You refined by:
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
Store Assistant – Days £9.00 per hour About the Role There’s a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- Apply pesticides in a safe manner.
- A Gardener serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Contributing to Putting on the best game in town and ensuring customers expectations are met.
- Team Members will be accountable for forSupporting and…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
£9.03 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- (Due to the working hours you must be 18 or older to be considered).
- Hours are 11pm to 7am.
- What does a Pharmacovigilance Officer do at Healthcare at Home?
- You will primarily be responsible for the receipt, data entry, tracking and reporting of adverse…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.