jobs in Willenhall
You refined by:
Birmingham B31 (undo)
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£23,900 - £26,575 a year
- Access to a range of retail, travel and lifestyle employee discounts.
- Receiving and responding to emails and phone calls.
- Welcoming guests to the office.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- And besides perfecting your craft, you’ll be serving customers with good vibes and a warm glow.
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- Joining the TUI Retail Team as a Travel Advisor, we will help you become a destination expert so that you can recommend and sell holidays and additional…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We deliver a wide range of services for children, young people, parents and families as well as adults and community services, two community hospitals, services…
- Be devoted to our customers by providing the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and via the telephone or email.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.