jobs in Wigan WN3
You refined by:
£6,796 a year
- Bolton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and to equality and diversity in all aspects of employment.
£9.50 an hour
- Access to high street discounts.
- Access to low interest loans.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support.
- What will you get in return?
£9 an hour
- To respond to any queries from customers professionally.
- Notes/Requirements: Monday-Friday 1 hour per day, Please note you will be subject to enhanced vetting.
£9 an hour
- Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy and a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available from…
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
Broughton Leisure Centre
£10,036 a year
- Grade: 2 £10,036 - £10,4986 per annum.
- And has a positive attitude towards teamwork.
- Demonstrates all of SCL behaviours (professional, respectful, knowledgeable…
- Ensure the entire store and surrounding areas are clean and tidy.
- Clean and dust shop floor fixtures and fittings and around till areas.
- As a Cleaner you will:
Ashton West End Primary Academy
£9.24 - £9.42 an hour
- The above jobs will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act…
- Our shop opening hours are between 8am – 10pm Monday to Sunday.
- At GVC we pride ourselves on Service and Standards in our shops so you will be playing a key…
- Please note internally we call this role a Sales Team Member.
- Fantastic benefits & discounts, free parking & great career opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.