jobs in Wigan WN3
You refined by:
£19,612 - £21,814 a year
- Competitive salary, a generous Pension Scheme and annual leave entitlement, as well as access to a range of learning and.
- Closing Date: 27th November 2019.
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
£8.50 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£19,054 - £21,183 a year
- For more information about the recruitment process, benefits and allowances and answers to general queries, please click the below link which will direct you to…
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
- The post will be based at HMP Preston, but will require some travel to HMP Kirkham and HMP Lancaster Farms so own transport and the ability to drive for work…
£17,175 a year
- Respond to queries relating to area of work, redirecting where required.
- For more information about the recruitment process, benefits and allowances and answers…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- And besides perfecting your craft, you’ll be serving customers with good vibes and a warm glow.
- Serving customers with a smile.
- But not any old coffee.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.