jobs in Wigan WN3
You refined by:
£23,836 - £28,785 a year
- A full current UK driving licence is essential, as the post holder will be required to work across the district.
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
£18,851 a year
- As part of its recruitment and selection process, the British Red Cross undertakes DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checking of all individuals who…
£30,507 - £32,878 a year
- In return we can offer you a salary up to £32,878, 23 days annual leave rising to 28 days subject to length of service (pro rata), great work life balance with…
£17,175 a year
- The job holder will provide administrative support to ensure the safe and secure keeping of prisoners’ files, past and present and to action requests in a…
£11.19 - £12.85 an hour
- South Ribble Community Trust is committed to providing a safe, warm, clean, friendly, fun environment for the local community at an affordable cost.
- The future will require change and, importantly, your support to deliver it – change that has, at its heart, our customers.
- In addition, we offer you:
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Being an advocate of the local community where you live, demonstrating our core values of PRIDE and focusing on being up to speed with your product knowledge…
Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trus...
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The post will be located within the sexual health services at Halton General Hospital, but there is a requirement to travel on occasion, to cover other clinics…
- Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people.
- A full clean driving licence is mandatory.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.