jobs in Wigan WN3
You refined by:
£21,932 a year
- Successful candidates will require an enhanced DBS check.
- The service is looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to support the involvement of local volunteers to…
£9.10 - £9.35 an hour
- However, it is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- I support older people living in their own homes and help them stay…
- Volunteers MUST have a valid UK driving licence and have been driving for at least 2 years and ideally have access to own vehicle.
- Young People and this role.
£18,795 - £19,945 a year
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our Leisure, Health and Wellbeing team to help us in our goal to attract, develop and support a…
- Local Policing, Emergency Response, Investigations and Specialist departments such as Roads Policing and Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
£26,445 a year
- We’re looking for a proactive individual with experience of developing, implementing, evaluating and managing volunteer programmes or similar skills utilised…
- 1.To create and manage social media posts across various social media platforms highlighting the work of Merseyside Police within the St Helens area.
- You will receive payments that cover some of your time and expenses, free training and have access to a dedicated support team.
- Serving customers at the till.
- The chance to gain a recognised NVQ qualification (dependent on criteria).
- An interest in charity retail.
- Help us to help others.
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
- The Trust’s Wellbeing, Mental Health Helpline and Texting Service is looking for caring and compassionate individuals who have an interest in mental health to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.