£8.59 an hour
- Effective Communication skills to actively engage with our customers.
- Key Words: Forecourt Assistant, Forecourt Attendant, Car Wash, Valet, Cleaner, Labourer,…
£9.25 an hour
- The drive and ideas to help improve store sales.
- Please note, you have to be aged 18 to take on this role, as it involves authorising age-related sales.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- Strong communication skills are a must, as you’ll need to highlight the benefits of our products and procedures to our customers in a way that’s easy to…
- To secure this role you will need previous experience as either an optical assistant or dispensing assistant and have a real passion for providing fantastic…
- Sound knowledge of SAP and warehouse management system and understanding of warehouse and transport practice.
- Warehouse, Stock & General administration duties.
£16,500 a year
- Responding to new enquiries promptly, handling inbound and outbound calls, emails and any other new enquiry channel.
- What work will you be doing?
£9.03 an hour
- Dealing promptly with routine enquiries from staff and patients both on the telephone and in person.
- Band: 2 – £9.03 per hour.
- Skills we are looking for:
£9.94 an hour
- The position is initially to work in a Key Stage 2 class to support learning for all children in the class.
- Experience of working with or caring for children of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.