You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
£36,414 a year
- Hold or be working towards an NVQ level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or have attained the appropriate level of knowledge gained through…
£10.27 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
£8.70 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
£20,316 a year
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
- Have experience in supervising a team.
- Ideally you will hold an NVQ / SVQ 3 or a QCF level 3 award certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent, and have relevant experience…
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) and financial expectations.
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
Silven Operations Jobs
£32,000 a year
- An opportunity now exists for a Team Leader to play a key part in driving change.
- Conduct investigations in a timely manner (H&S, food safety, conduct issues).
£8.76 an hour
- We are pleased to announce the opening of Brookview, a specialist nurse-led care home for adults with moderate to complex care needs, including but not limited…
- CXX and placing customers at the heart of everything we do - through Quality Management and coaching of customer calls, softskills, incident and escalation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.