jobs in Wigan WN2
You refined by:
Purchase Ledger Clerk (undo)
£16,500 - £20,000 a year
- Free on-site parking, subsidised canteen, access to discounted products and a workplace pension scheme.
- Dealing with purchase invoice queries.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Unlike many Purchase Ledger roles this position will give you exposure to every part of the process, from accurately inputting invoices throughout the month to…
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- Key point of contact for payment queries.
- Dealing with suppliers by phone - managing queries/issues and escalating when required.
- This is a Permanent position working within a friendly and fast paced environment.
- You will be the main point of contact for any queries liaising with suppliers…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- High volume processing using SAP.
- A global manufacturing organisation with operations across the UK and worldwide.
- Ad hoc support to AP function.
£19,000 - £23,000 a year
- You will preferably the backing of a minimum AAT level 2, a good working knowledge of Microsoft Navision and strong Excel skills.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- To be able to liaise with other departments and suppliers regarding any queries that arise, in an efficient, polite and professional manner.
£9.50 an hour
- Filing, opening mail and answering phones when required.
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a Purchase Ledger team.
- Free parking is available on site.
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment
£9 an hour
- Reconcile invoices against delivery notes or purchase orders.
- Salary: £17000 - £18000Hourly rate: £9.
- My client has an urgent requirement to recruit a Purchase…
LinkPoint Resources Ltd
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Dealing with supplier queries via email and on the telephone.
- Qualified by experience or qualified AAT or similar.
- Ability to work accurately at speed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.