jobs in Wigan WN2
You refined by:
- Do you have the natural ability to engage with customers?
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- We are looking to recruit Young People's Workers with excellent engagement skills and qualified to Level 3 (or higher) in youth work or a relevant equivalent…
- Maintain professional standards of product knowledge and providing support to our customers looking to get the right product.
- What you'll need to join us:
- Utilise your selling skills to build rapport with our customers and drive sales.
- Work alongside fellow sales staff to create a friendly and positive shopping…
St Hugh's RC Primary
£3,162 a month
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
£8.73 - £9.48 an hour
- Receptionist – Trafford Walk-In Centre /Out of Hours.
- We have a permanent opportunity for a receptionist to join the busy existing team at Trafford.
St Hugh of Lincoln RC Primary
£2,970 a month
- All posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references will be taken up.
- The post primarily involves the supervision of children in order to…
- Being organised, attentive, focused and detailed,delivering orders spot on every time.
- You’re customer focused, and you’re likely to have had some experience…
- This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean…
- As a Makeup Artist you will be bringing this vision to our customers on counter.
- Through one to one sessions and events, you will use your artistry skills and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.