You refined by:
Manchester M22 (undo)
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£23,977 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
£28,592 a year
- Please note; this vacancy is part of an on-going recruitment campaign for multiple grade 2 vacancies, covering the below locations:
£21,732 - £50,328 a year
- As a Train Driver it’s your responsibility to ensure our customers reach their destination in a safe manner and on time.
- These are exciting times for Northern.
£19,000 a year
- Even when customers might be frustrated due to delays or disruption, youll continue to provide excellent customer service.
- Assessment Event (Enter Date).
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.