jobs in Wigan WN2
You refined by:
Liverpool L25 (undo)
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£17,682 - £19,133 a year
- You should be qualified to GCSE level, Grades A*-C or 4-9 in five subjects including English and Maths, or equivalent.
- Extra day off for your Birthday.
- Peer to peer reward scheme.
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£20,344 - £23,836 a year
- The successful candidate will be required to manage and provide a full Welcome and Reception Service to all visitors and customers of the Cunard Building.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Co-ordinate and ensure adequate trained resources pre, during and post major events, to deliver events in a safe and compliant manner.
- Who are we looking for?
£16,000 a month
- You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage…
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
- Finalising orders and checking out our customers’ orders.
- Following correct processes and procedures.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.