jobs in Wigan WN2
You refined by:
£21,932 a year
- The service is looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to support the involvement of local volunteers to deliver various roles within the project.m.
£9.10 - £9.35 an hour
- However, it is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Our exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the…
£26,445 a year
- We see the difference our work makes in our city and we work together to support our customers and their wellbeing.
- See the difference you can make in our city.
£18,795 - £19,945 a year
- This is an opportunity to work on a high profile and exciting programme, in a supportive and busy team.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person…
- Checking Information - The ability to check information quickly and correctly (8 minutes).
- We understand your time is important to you, so we've amended our…
- Volunteers MUST have a valid UK driving licence and have been driving for at least 2 years and ideally have access to own vehicle.
- Tasks Included in this Role:
- We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to…
£23,388 a year
- Ability to establish and sustain good working relationships with children and young people parents/carers and other relevant professionals.
- Our Volunteer Sales Assistants are welcoming and helpful with a can-do attitude, making customers feel welcome and supported to find the things they’re looking…
- 3.Where appropriate, to provide a professional, informative and friendly response to comments left by the community on social media.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.