jobs in Wigan WN1
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
- You and your team will be out there as the face of Cineworld, striving to deliver an unrivalled cinema experience for all Cineworld customers.
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our customers’ expectations.
£26,480 a year
- Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
- What will I be doing?
£8.76 an hour
- To drive sales, you’ll give regular feedback on performance to your team and deliver training and coaching on sales behaviours, product knowledge and much more.
- Ideally you will hold an NVQ / SVQ 3 or a QCF level 3 award certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent, and have relevant experience…
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) and financial expectations.
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- The post holder will work delivering Pulmonary Rehabilitation and maintenance classes plus assessments across 5 venues in Fylde and Wyre.
£20,316 a year
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week*.
£10.11 an hour
- A Team Leader must always convey and role model for Officers a professional image that promotes confidence in security with our customers, members of the public…
£8.70 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
Be the first to see new jobs in Wigan WN1
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.