jobs in Wigan WN1
£18,951 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£16,933 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
- Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be…
- 2 employment references one coming from your last or current care employer.
- We cover the whole of Manchester and are extremely busy which means you can pick up…
£8.35 an hour
- MacIntyre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- MacIntyre pays for your DBS check.
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- We do this through our portfolio of nine dedicated and specialist support services, which includes Autism Care, Brighton & Sussex Care, Care Solutions, Future…
Next Stage A Way Forward
- As part of our commitment to Safer Recruitment all offers will be subject to satisfactory references and obtaining a valid Enhanced DBS.
Health and Social Care Jobs Ltd.
£8.21 an hour
- You will be joining a unique provider, who promote independence for adults with learning disabilities, living in their own flat or supported living scheme.
- Lifeways Group is looking for Full time, Part time and Bank positions as a Support Worker for adults with Learning Disabilities, in a supported living setting…
£10 an hour
- Have a Level 2/3 social care diploma.( children and young people or Health and social care).
- Complete an enhanced DBS purchased by Complex Care Ltd.
Be the first to see new jobs in Wigan WN1
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.