jobs in Wigan WN1
You refined by:
Blackpool FY3 (undo)
£18,078 - £22,275 a year
- The purpose of this role is to assess Vulnerable Person Reports ensuring that the risk level is correctly assessed in liaison with partner agencies in MASH and…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Maritime operations will support the suitable candidate to gain a Level 5 Teaching Qualification if needed.
- Access to mental health support and advice.
- As a TUI Retail Travel Advisor you will help to create unforgettable holidays for all of our customers with your personality, professionalism and personalised…
£18,795 a year
- You will need excellent communication skills, and will be expected to respond to customers in writing, over the telephone, and face to face.
- Due to our phenomenal growth at B&M Retail, we are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our dynamic warehouse operation at our distribution centre…
£21,589 a year
- The role will require a significant amount of physical activity.
- Contract Hours: 37 per week.
- Salary: Grade E (SCP 12 - 17) £21,589 - £23,836.
- To carry out all tasks efficiently, and in a timely manner ensuring that products are manufactured against agreedspecifications and parameters, all tasks that…
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
- The post holder will provide assessment, medication advice, and health information supporting individuals to access the appropriate level of care including…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.