jobs in Wigan WN1
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Skills Co (undo)
£288 a week
- If the Apprenticeship is completed satisfactorily, there would be the opportunity of joining Fix360 as a qualified Joiner.
- How you will be supported:
- 12 week work experience placement in business admin within an accounts department.
- You will receive a training allowance during the work placement.
- Setting up for activities, keeping work area clean and tidy, this will need to be planned with employer before start depending on learner.
£254 a week
- Able to perform tasks in an accurate manner.
- If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you…
£260 a week
- You will be responsible for tasks relating to the preparation and maintenance of financial records as well as cash handling and office administration.
£156 a week
- If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
£251 a week
- Being a first point of contact for the HR Department responding to a variety of HR related queries from employees, managers and external customers as…
- 12 week work placement in retail.
- Black skirt/trousers must be worn.
- Full induction before start date on tour/fire systems/safe systems.
£181 a week
- This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in insolvency gaining a valuable qualification in accountancy at the same time.
- 12 week work placement in warehousing and fashion with Nitrotek.
- Looking for someone interested in fashion and womens clothing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.