- Answering telephone calls, managing any enquiries and taking messages where relevant.
- Telephone, email and letter correspondence with clients on behalf of the…
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- Overseeing purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control.
- Ideally you will be AAT Part Qualified – Qualified.
- Monthly management accounts and Cash flow.
- Relevant sales ledger and business to business credit control exposure.
- Some sales ledger duties including allocation of payments.
- Strong IT and Excel skills.
- Credit check all new customers.
- Maintain and update credit limits for existing customers.
- Ensure all correspondence is correct prior to sending out to new…
- I am keen to speak to bright, motivated individuals that have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Motivated and positive working attitude.
- Resolution of all supplier queries via email and telephone.
- Processing and paying employee expense claims.
- Purchase Ledger Clerk/ 25 Days Holiday/ Free On Site…
- Be able to manage and process high volumes of invoices within a fast paced environment.
- This position will suit an experienced purchase ledger clerk Who has had…
- Communicate with customers and operations to manage any sales invoice disputes, thus minimising bad debt whilst simultaneously improving the customer experience…
- Manage any associated queries to resolve effectively.
- Comparison of previous months statements and associated queries to be reviewed by management.
We have removed 12 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.