jobs in Wethersfield
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£9.21 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Take pride in your work.
- Essential criteria for this role:
- Work with efficiency, accuracy and pace.
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience.
£22,494 a year
- The successful candidate will have previous administrative experience in a customer facing role, including experience of dealing with a diverse range of guests…
TRAINING AND APPRENTRAINING AND APPRENTICESHIPS IN...
- The project is extensive and will include a new hotel, car park and residential accommodation.
- This apprenticeship will include working alongside qualified…
- Knowledge of the whole Adobe Creative Suite and programmes, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Work to short deadlines and fast turnaround times - Construct…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- The must have the flexibility to work as part of an 8am-8pm service, hold a driver’s license and have the ability to travel throughout to locations throughout…
£20,619 - £25,380 a year
- If you require any assistance or further information regarding this opportunity please contact the Business Centre on 101 Ext 833 or alternatively email…
- As a Sales Advisor with New Look, you will work with your Management team to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- For 3 to 6 days per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.