jobs in Wethersfield
£18,536 a year
- The support worker will be allocated support hours to individuals in their own flats and out in the community.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week.
£8.65 an hour
- Costs for an enhanced DBS.
- Encourage independence, well-being and supporting vulnerable individuals with their daily routines and activities.
Adjuvo Care & Support
- You will assist and encourage our residents to engage in everyday home, social, and work activities according to the individual’s choices.
- Daily duties will include, but not limited to, aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, domestic duties and tracheotomy care.
£8.35 an hour
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly…
- Safeguarding: Safeguarding children and adults is of utmost importance to Hertfordshire County Council.
- The site also has a care home unit offering respite care…
- Hales Residential Care are recruiting for a support worker to work alongside an existing team in a small home supporting adults with learning disabilities and…
£8.21 an hour
- You must be prepared to work a variety of hours this may include daytime, evenings, weekends and sleep ins and be a car driver.
Chenai Holistic Home Care Agency Ltd
- £50 referral fee (Carer needs to stay a minimum of 3 months).
- Have caring and respectful approach.
- Successful candidates must have genuine interest in working…
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app, HealthForceGo.
- Why You Should Join Newcross.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.