You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£9 an hour
- Many of the service users will be young adults and this may be their first experience of living in their own home.
£8.79 an hour
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- Daily duties will include, but not limited to, aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, domestic duties, supporting the client out in the community,…
£8.65 an hour
- Costs for an enhanced DBS.
- Encourage independence, well-being and supporting vulnerable individuals with their daily routines and activities.
£13.25 an hour
- The Special Allocation Scheme is a Directed Enhanced Service to provide general medical services to patients who meet the criteria for inclusion into the scheme…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff to undertake this commitment.
£18,584 a year
- We are recruiting for a full time Support Worker for a lady with epilepsy and a mild learning disability living in her own home in Royston.
£8.50 - £14.45 an hour
- Support Worker Nurseplus are looking for Support Workers to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Braintree and…
£9.00 - £9.28 an hour
- Driving licence is not essential but some of our locations are not easily accessable without a car.
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 2 Diploma in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.