jobs in Wethersfield
- Warehouse, warehouse assistant, warehouse operative, multi-drop, stores, stock, forklift, courier, driving, van driver.
- Have a clean driving license are vital.
- Ideally you will have had previous experience of cash handling and processing debit/credit payments having worked in a similar environment.
- Retail and direct sales experience, working to sales targets with a proven sales record.
- Achieving foreign exchange sales targets in relation to overall sales.
Ormiston Sudbury Academy
- Ormiston Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and…
£8 - £9 an hour
- Our client is looking for a experienced assembly operator to join a busy team on a Monday to Friday basis.
- Working to targets and KPI's.
WAYMAN AND LONG SOLICITORS
- To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards…
- Daily duties will include, but not limited to, aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, domestic duties and tracheotomy care.
£18,807 a year
- Catchpole Care Home – Care Assistant.
- We are currently recruiting Care Assistants at our Catchpole Care Home.
- As a Care Assistant you will be delivering quality…
- You will need to have an NVQ Level 2 equivalent in Pharmacy Services and may currently be or have previous experience of working as a Pharmacy Advisor …
- You'll need to have lots of Pharmacy experience, be registered as a Pharmacy Technician with the General Pharmaceutical Council and if you have an Accuracy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.