£17,000 a year
- You will be first point of contact for customers and will work closely with colleagues in the operations department to ensure smooth running of the department.
£9 an hour
- To check orders have been picked, scanned and shipped correctly in order to minimise failures to customers and identify issues with process.
£9 - £10 an hour
- We have been assigned to recruit, on their behalf, a hard-working and meticulous, Assembler to join their expanding team.
- Salary: £9.00 to £10.00 /hour.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- The successful Warehouse Operative, will be expected to work within the warehouse department, and must have a can-do attitude.
- Pallet jack: 1 year (Preferred).
- The Health and Safety Officer we are looking to recruit must have a NEBOSH general certificate in occupational health & safety and be familiar HSE legislation…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Confidently communicate with all levels of the business, including suppliers, customers and distributors.
- You will be joining the Product Management team who…
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- We will be holding interviews in the Newmarket Branch this week to shortlist candidates.
- The role would involve working with.
- Good time management is essential.
Bury St. Edmunds
£8.21 - £8.50 an hour
- Moving of stock around the Warehouse.
- Putting deliveries away in the correct place.
- Do you have a good level of spoken and written English?
£9.22 an hour
- Free on site car park.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills and previous warehouse experience.
- Our client based in Red Lodge, Suffolk, is looking…
- Speaking with clients and relaying telephone and email communications.
- PA duties including diary management, filling paperwork, dealing with post etc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.