jobs in Wethersfield
You refined by:
- We are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join our busy team in our Braintree Depot to work in the Warehouse which is 70,000 sq ft.
£23,575 a year
- Because we are dealing with the vulnerable in a patient care environment, a full enhanced DBS check is required.
- A clear and pleasant telephone manner.
- Exclusive access to UP*; Busy Bees unique early years learning programme.
- Previous experience working and caring for children under 5 (Desirable).
£18,065 - £19,171 a year
- Working as part of a team, you will deliver excellent customer service to library customers, ensuring all information services and resources are available and…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Answering all incoming calls in a professional and timely manner.
- A polite and friendly manner with confident telephone skills.
- What we can offer you.
£9.97 an hour
- Pick and pack orders, with repetitive handling/lifting of sometimes heavy and large items.
- This role requires the manual handling of both small and large items…
Essex Primary Care Careers
- Please note this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure…
- You will be responsible for greeting all visitors and residents in a friendly, welcoming and professional manner ensuring high standards of customer service are…
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.