jobs in Westbury-on-Severn
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- You will be responsible for.
The Orchard Cafe
£9.50 an hour
- We require a happy person who is passionate about baking and able to work at a fast pace as it gets very busy.
- All cake is baked onsite and made fresh daily.
The Green Man, Fownhope
- Your main role will be taking orders, delivering food and drinks to tables, checking in guests to their rooms, answering any customer/ guests queries, answering…
£25,000 a year
- Answering sales inquiries - advising on product feasibility, offering technical advice to customers.
- Creating technical data sheets for customers in the absence…
- To monitor telephone calls, incoming and outgoing mail and to report any intelligence gathered from this monitoring.
- Permanent - 40 hours per week.
£8.50 an hour
- The role is based in Bradley Stoke.
- This is full-time ongoing work, 41.50 hours per week, hours are Monday to Thursday 7am - 4pm and Friday 7am - 3pm.
- St Pierre Marriott Hotel& Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking, birthday gifts, and generous global…
£8.05 an hour
- Ensuring the highest standards of CQSMA are achieved, you will provide excellent customer service by dealing with all hotel enquiries in a professional and…
- You’ll need to hold a driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points on it.
- You’ll need to operate the bus safely of course, but we’ll teach you all of that…
- 20% discount on all farm shop products.
- We're looking for University/ gap year/recently graduated students who like cooking to do one, two or three days a week …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.