jobs in Westbury-on-Severn
You refined by:
- You will be a key team player and a brand adorer, but most importantly you will go above and beyond to ensure our customers are given the highest customer…
£9.25 an hour
- With driving license and a car.
- Care Assistants required to join our busy agency.
- Minimum three day/night shifts per week in Nursing/Residential homes in and…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- It is essential applicants have experience of working with adults in a care setting and have a Level 2 qualification (GCSE Grade A-C, NVQ2) in Care or a good…
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- If you are an experienced Network Consultant please do read on!
- The successful Network Consultant will have experience of;
Mulberry Tree Restaurant and Bar (Mount Pleasant H...
- Here at the Mulberry tree, looking after our customers is our number 1 priority.
- Keep the bar and restaurant area clean, tidy and fully stocked.
- Ensuring the Customer Service Managers understand the company’s product offering, both in shop and online to enable them to have confident conversations with…
£9.50 an hour
- Switchboard work and transferring calls internally.
- Our client based in Malvern a blue chip business in their field of expertise, require a Receptionist on a…
£650 a week
- Enhanced DBS - preferably on the update service (but if not we will do one for you).
- Our delightful elderly client needs a live in carer to provide…
£12.89 - £16.28 an hour
- We support clients, both adults and children with a wide range of health conditions and social care needs, many of whom have complex care requirements.
£18,000 a year
- Ensures that Priory minimum standards are delivered in all site areas in a timely and efficient manner, as part of a team.
- Carry out compliance testing (i.e.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.