jobs in Westbury-on-Severn
You refined by:
- You must have a Full UK or EU Driving Licence, along with your own car and be able to provide all relevant documents.
- Car, Moped or motorbike (under 125CC).
The National Autistic Society
£17,383 a year
- A full driving licence and access to transport are essential.*.
- Support to enable autistic adults gain employment, access education, join clubs or participate…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- To ensure that the highest standards of confidentiality, recording, filing and storage of patient notes and statistical information are achieved and maintained…
- To complete quality reviews with people who use our services and other social care professionals, where required, to ensure people are receiving appropriate…
St Annes Nursing Home
£8.21 an hour
- We are a small friendly nursing home in Chepstow looking for a Night Care Assistant.
- Night shift hours are 7.30 pm to 7.30 am. Full-time is 3 shifts a week,…
£8.36 an hour
- You will need to ensure that the bar, front of house, toilets and other areas of the pub are cleaned and maintained in accordance with Company guidelines…
Classic Fires & Bathrooms
- The position will included dealing with potential and existing customers, selling stoves and accessories, placing orders with suppliers and taking payments.
- From working as part of an office team, dealing with inbound customer calls, working with our in house legal team, attending viewings and property visits as…
£9.08 an hour
- The successful candidate will hold a Full UK Driving licence with access to own vehicle.
- Full UK Driving Licence (Preferred).
Completely Care Recruitment Consultants
£10.37 - £11.15 an hour
- This role involves supporting with the general running of the care home, helping with meals, medication, activities and providing personal care as well as…
Be the first to see new jobs in Westbury-on-Severn
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.