jobs in Westbourne Park Station
£20,000 a year
- Working closely with the conservation and curatorial teams, you will capture high quality object images whilst upholding object handling standards.
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
£26,450 a year
- The key objective of the role is to provide a first-class service to the Lord Speaker by delivering high-quality events and an engaging outreach programme.
£8.30 an hour
Customer Service is really important to us, so the role of a ‘Member Experience Assistant’ is to keep our members feeling great! In this role you might find…
£8.98 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
- You will also need to have a full clean UK driving license and you must be living in or around London in order to travel to our offices easily if employed.
£31,187 a year
- They will also have the opportunity to work on team project work and therefore will need the ability to cope with a fast paced working environment.
£22,052 - £23,420 a year
- You will ensure that essential tasks are carried out in a safe, timely and appropriate manner, which will assist, and complement the provision of all services…
- This a great entry level role where you will provide essential administrative support to our Buying teams, you will be involved in updating daily our product…
The BAR Council
£24,430 - £28,900 a year
- As the governing body for the Bar of England and Wales, it seeks to promote the Bar’s high-quality specialist advocacy and advisory services, fair access to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.