jobs in Westbourne Park Station
You refined by:
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
£22,382 a year
- Full driving license essential for mobiles.
- An opportunity is available for a Receptionist to join the team within a busy multi-modality radiology clinic in the…
£24,413 a year
- Dealing with a variety of customers, you will have flexibility, patience and a customer focused attitude and be able to multi-task in a busy environment.
- As a receptionist you will be responsible for ensuring customers are treated with the utmost respect and receive a five-star service throughout their time with…
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to email enquiries.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in a care home setting.
- We are looking for a service-oriented person to work as a full time receptionist.
- Is good at listening and communicating.
- Is service minded and accommodating.
£9.06 an hour
- In this role you will be a key part of the team, whether you’re advising customers and dealing with their queries or tackling administrative tasks.
£8.21 an hour
- Supporting the Home Manager and Administrator with clerical duties such as maintaining paper work and filing.
- Retailer discounts, including interest free travel…
£23,000 a year
- The susscesful candidate will be responsible for checking in clients and issuing visitor badges, answering telephone calls, liasing with directors, booking…
- Putting through sales and/or assisting clients making orders.
- Answering questions about products or services offered at the business.
- Have an eye for detail.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.