jobs in Westbourne Park Station
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£9.13 an hour
- Minimum 2 hour shift with clients.
- Flexible shifts from 2 hours +.
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours.
- Pay rates - £9.13 per hour.
£10.50 - £11.50 an hour
- A valid driving license and access to your own car is preferred but not essential.
- Helping Hands has a straightforward ethos for its employees; You care for our…
£100 a day
- Occasional help with school runs.
- A lovely family in Camden are looking for a full time live in care assistant.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, full time.
£9.30 - £10.30 an hour
- Helping clients access the community.
- You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and…
£8.21 - £9.05 an hour
- Attending planned activities: assisting the team, repositioning, providing care as necessary and taking part in day trips outside the home (day shift only).
£10.55 an hour
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
£21,216 a year
- Fantastic Training opportunities – Care Certificate, NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential…
- And, it means working flexibly to help them explore new interests, engage in physical exercise and activities and make sure they enjoy themselves in a…
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- Support from a highly qualified management team.
- Willingness to participate in training programmes.
- Discounts at 2000 high street and online retailers.
£17,750 a year
- The post you are applying for may involve working with or having access to adults at risk and/or their records, therefore we may require the successful…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.