jobs in Westbourne Park Station
- There will be unsociable hours, often at short notice during high work periods, and may involve time away from home and extensive travel.
- You could be working in our world-class automotive virtual product development suite, developing real-time algorithms to enhance our public transport/condition…
£21,881 - £32,658 a year
- Provide all possible assistance to customers when trains are delayed, arranging for urgent messages from customers to be forwarded, where practicable.
- You’re able to build relationships and communicate effectively with your stakeholders, making their vision a reality, whilst maintaining the McLaren values and…
- The Head of Brand & Communications will be responsible for the efficient running of the McLaren Racing communications function, as well as planning and delivery…
- Cross checking and administration support for Japanese and Russian visa applications.
- Cross checking and administration support for travel itineraries.
- Supporting the design team to create breath-taking products that tell the visual story of their function.
- Create SR3 surfaces for Design Director approval to …
- Established social media and community management background including proven experience in managing the day-to-day activity on a major brand social media…
- You’ll ideally have an event or travel background and use of a travel booking system is advantageous but by no means a requirement.
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract.
- Ours is a story of ingenuity and relentless technical development.
- You'll need a high level of IT literacy, and being able to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.