jobs in West Glamorgan
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£16,000 a year
- The project will be providing support Mon-Friday 9am – 5pm with the provision of a telephone support service covering evenings from 5pm – 9pm.
- Supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities.
- What's in it for me?
£8.65 an hour
- Service users enjoy accessing many community activities such as Pedal Power, swimming, the outdoors and going to concerts.
- Sleep ins paid at £62.64.
- Here at BS Social Care we are looking for experienced Support Workers to work in a Residential Home for adults with autism.
- A competitive rate of pay.
£15,804 a year
- Similar roles: Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£16,950 - £20,000 a year
- Your day-to-day support will enable them to achieve greater independence and self-responsibility in preparation for stepping down to community placement and…
£8.21 an hour
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
£16,832 a year
- B. Driving licence and own vehicle is essential.
- This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
- The project also provides housing related support within people…
£9.50 an hour
- Desirable but not essential to have an NVQ 2 or a Diploma in Health and Social care or be working towards this.
- As a Support Worker you will:
£8.21 an hour
- Due to the nature of this role you will be required to travel, therefore a full current driving licence is essential.
- Location: Swansea, Neath and Port Talbot.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.