You refined by:
Bridgend County Borough Council (undo)
- You will contact parent and carers with information, arrange meetings and pass on messages, meet and greet family members and carers and visitors as well as…
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the successful Bridgend Bridges into Work 2 project which in part of Employability Bridgend.
- Experience of working with children and their families is essential, and applicants should possess a relevant social care qualification in working with children…
- The Community Resource Team supports individuals to maximise their independence in their home environment by delivering a range of intermediate care and…
- As an experienced manager you will lead a target driven team who will engage and mentor clients in a variety of community settings.
- This role sits within the team in ICT that investigates, designs, implements and maintains our new digital HR/Payroll services.
- The service specifically aims to meet the needs of a minimum of four young people aged 18-21 who have complex needs and for whom 'traditional' models of support…
- You will be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and have a good experience of working with children in a school environment.
- Bridgend County Borough Council School Crossing Patrol Service currently has a team of dedicated community-minded men and women carrying out the important role…
- We want the best social workers to join us - this is what our children and families deserve.
- This incorporates the requirements of the Social Services & Well…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.