jobs in West Glamorgan
You refined by:
£19,928 a year
- A full UK driving licence.
- Experience in a land, access and conservation management.
- This will see you responding to queries and explaining the value of the…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
£22,500 a year
- Health and social care level 3 in Children and Young People is desirable or willing to work towards the new practice qualifcation.
£9.40 an hour
- Pick and pack orders, with repetitive handling/lifting of sometimes heavy and large items.
- This role requires the manual handling of both small and large items…
£22,213 a year
- Our team of more than 730 staff currently looks after over 1,700 prisoners and young offenders and supports their efforts to turn away from crime and reduce re…
- You’ll jump from putting out deliveries to serving on the till, helping customers on the shop floor, completing important cleaning and stock rotation routines…
£21,693 - £24,647 a year
- A full HGV Driving Licence Class 2 is desirable.
- Dealing with our initial customer response to sewerage incidents across the business area, undertaking all…
£21,670 a year
- Please note that these vacancies are subject to a 10 year checkable history and the strict vetting standards set by G4S and the Secretary of State for the Home…
- Initial Response service is a front line service delivering an essential service in an enabling way to individuals in the community to support hospital…
- You'll make sure colleagues are available to serve the customer and maintain product availability through careful planning of overtime and holidays, ensuring…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.