jobs in West Bromwich
You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
Purchase Ledger Clerk (undo)
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Be excel literate (V-look ups and pivot tables).
- Matching, batching and coding invoices.
- Public sector organisation in Birmingham, looking to add a purchase…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Filing / scanning and other ad hoc administration duties.
- We are currently recruiting a confident Purchase Ledger Clerk for a fantastic organisation based just…
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business within their key finance office.
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices;
£11 - £13 an hour
- Processing of supplier invoices and liaising with suppliers to answer queries.
- Liaising with staff and management to resolve expense claim queries.
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- A well-known reputable business in Redditch.
- As Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the following;
- Sage would be an advantage.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Excellent accounting career opportunity and stability, excellent salary, car parking.
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Providing telephone support and onsite training for non-Finance staff on expenses and purchase orders;
- Dealing with bank reconciliation queries;
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.