Grangewood Lodge Residential Care Home
- Working in a 37 bed Residential Home in South Derbyshire, as part of a team who care for elderly people living with Dementia, Sensory Impairments and/or…
£8.21 - £8.39 an hour
- This is a key role for the home and will suit a confident and passionate cook who can multi task and make delicious meals for our residents!
St Joseph Care Ltd
- Part time cook required to work in a busy Nursing Home in Stafford.
- Will include some weekend work.
£9,795 a year
- An enhanced DBS 'Disclosure and Barring Service' check for regulated activity (formerly known as CRB) and the Children's Barred List checks will be required for…
£8,107 a year
- Have a Food Safety Level 2 qualification – or must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
- Are confident in operating a basic till and cash handling.
£8.71 an hour
- You must hold a current basic food hygiene qualification.
- The job is for either 3 or 4 shifts per week between 7.30am to 3.00pm.
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic chef to join our friendly team in maintaining our high standards of catering and food hygiene.
£9.68 - £10.12 an hour
- Level 2 or 3 equivalent qualification in a kitchen and cookery and have previous experience of running a kitchen.
- Salary: £9.68 to £10.12 /hour.
Now hiring at Unit PE6 Grand Central, 68A E Mews,…
£8.30 an hour
- We’re looking for someone with an S/NVQ2 in Catering & Hospitality or Professional Cookery, a minimum Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate and an understanding of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.