jobs in West Bromwich
£14 - £16 an hour
- Responsible for both sales and purchase ledger processing.
- Raising journals to allocate payroll costs to specific projects or products.
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- Relevant accountancy qualification, CIPP qualified or working towards.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Excel to an advanced level (able to apply Vlookups)…
£16,000 - £17,000 a year
- Outbound sales contact to existing customers.
- Dealing with varied queries, fixing and ensuring ongoing technical support for customers.
£17,000 - £19,000 a year
- Assist with inbound enquiries and creating policies through listening and understanding customers needs to create a bespoke insurance package.
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Due to business growth they are now looking for a proven Accounts Administrator on a permanent basis to strengthen the finance team.
£18,000 a year
- The key responsibilities for the HR Administrator will be tasks such as diary management for the wider HR team, all administration required for aspects such as…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings to ensure correct procedures are in place.
- You will be responsible for the following:
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Significant previous payroll experience within a practice/payroll bureau, 2 years minimum experience.
- A professional manner and to be accountable/ responsible.
£27,000 - £34,000 a year
- This role will also co-ordinate a variety of different shipments - OOG products, project forwarding shipments, AOG time-critical shipments.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- My client is a global logistics firm, looking for a HR administrator based in their Coventry site.
- The key responsibilities for this role are to support the HR…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.