jobs in West Bromwich
You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
£21,000 - £30,000 a year
- To provide tailored self-help and specialist money advice and support to clients, via telephone, email, letters, web chats, forums and other multimedia channels…
£21,504 a year
- To provide basic money advice via telephone, electronic and written channels, and communicate with clients in a supportive, empathetic, non-judgemental manner,…
£9 - £10 an hour
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Answering calls and emails Meeting and greeting clients Booking appointments Diary management Attending staff meetings General admin duties.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- This is a great opportunity for a Part Time Accounts Assistant looking for variety within their role as this position will cover purchase ledger, sales ledger…
£8 - £11 an hour
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Answer phone calls and deal with enquiries.
- £8-£11 hourly rate.
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- Liaise with customers with regards to their orders and record details of enquiries, comments and complaints.
- Provide advice and assistance to customers.
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- As the Collections Advisor you will be mainly working on an inbound line assisting customers who are in financial difficulty, demonstrating effective listening…
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems liaising with…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Be excel literate (V-look ups and pivot tables).
- Matching, batching and coding invoices.
- Public sector organisation in Birmingham, looking to add a purchase…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.