jobs in West Bromwich
You refined by:
Alzheimers Volunteers (undo)
- If you have any questions or need more information about this role, please contact Emma Butler, Community Fundraiser at email@example.com or via…
- You will be promoting the Alzheimer's Society services in a wide range of ways including distributing leaflets, booklets and posters, liaising with the media,…
- Contacting and creating relationships with businesses in your local community to place collecting tins in various premises e.g. supermarkets, shopping/garden…
- For this role, in addition to the activities shown below, we are looking for someone who will be able to set out and then clear away the tables and chairs at…
- You’ll be helping a person living with dementia in the Wyre Forest area to take part in their favourite activities or even try new ones;
- What you need to know:
- You’ll enable people affected by dementia to participate in a variety of meaningful activities in a social setting.
- The group runs fortnightly on Tuesdays.
- We are looking for a volunteer to support our Carer Information and Support Programme which offers a series of workshops for groups of carers.
- This role will provide support to the Community Fundraiser in your area, attending cheque presentations, giving talks about the work of Alzheimer’s Society and…
- You will provide information and enable people living with dementia to access support that will benefit them by connecting them to our services and advisers.
- Volunteers of all ages are welcome, but if you are under 16 you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and if you're aged 16-18 you will need to complete a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.