jobs in Wembley Stadium
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
£22,535 - £24,517 a year
- You will provide a professional and caring welcome to patients of all ages including teenagers, promoting access to services for young people.
£34,306 a year
- Team Member 2, Snacks Process/Packing.
- Ideally you would have previous experience handling food and operating equipment in a quality focused and performance…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
- We have an exciting Part Time / Full Time Sales Assistant opportunity in our busy insert store name> Hospital store, with a variety of shifts available working…
£28,592 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
£21,881 - £32,658 a year
- Provide all possible assistance to customers when trains are delayed, arranging for urgent messages from customers to be forwarded, where practicable.
£26,208 a year
- Calculate required payments and rebates for cash on delivery customers and obtain payment.
- Deliver and collect oil on a daily round to designated customers.
£21,591 - £21,981 a year
- You will need to have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with customers and team members both verbally and in writing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.