£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- The post holder will need to have good IT skills, strong customer service skills, be able to input and retrieve data with a high level of accuracy and an…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
£8.25 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
£22,800 a year
- Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and.
- Centre and a teacher training centre (SCITT).
- In this role, you’ll be focused on the important task of replenishing stock, as well as code checking across our produce, fresh foods and dry goods.
- Responsible for producing daily sales and feedback to team, reviewing sales figures and advising Merchandiser of appropriate actions, including repeat buying…
£8.09 an hour
- Previous experience as a Sales Assistant or working in retail sales would be a bonus.
- You don’t need to have worked in retail sales before.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£8.50 an hour
- A wide range of high street retail discounts.
- GAIL’s is a neighbourhood bakery, specialising in craft bread and fantastic coffee!
£32,676 - £37,297 a year
- Successful postholders will be expected to assist development of a range of innovative digital resources, e-learning and intelligence equipping students to…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.