jobs in Wembley Stadium
You refined by:
Little Ones UK Ltd (undo)
£350 - £400 a week
- The family has a young child and some babysitting may be required.
- *Working hours: ** Monday to Saturday morning, 45 to 50 hours per week.
£13 - £14 an hour
- A family in Lambeth, London is looking for an after school nanny to look after their two school aged children.
- Pick the children up from school.
£11 - £13 an hour
- A part time nanny housekeeper is needed in Westminster, London to help a family in maintaining their household and care for their two school aged children.
£400 - £500 a week
- A family in Highgate is looking for a live in Nanny Housekeeper to help care for their children and ensure their home is kept to a high standard.
£12 - £14 an hour
- A family in Acton is looking for an after school nanny to help care for their two primary school aged children.
- Picking the children up from school.
£11 - £13 an hour
- A family in Haringey, London is looking for an after school nanny to look after their three school aged children.
- Picking up the children from school,.
£10 - £13 an hour
- Taking the children to lessons and activities.
- Taking the children to parks and playgrounds.
- The family are looking for a kind, active and creative Nanny who…
£13 - £15 an hour
- A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
- *Working hours: ** 2 days per week, flexible with days, approximately 16 hours per week.
£12 - £13 an hour
- Driver with own car to do the groceries for the house will be huge bonus.
- Dealing with grocery shopping and maintaining receipts.
£450 - £500 a week
- Someone pet friendly would be ideal as they have two lovely dogs.
- If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.