jobs in Wembley Stadium
You refined by:
KennedyPearce Consulting (undo)
£35,000 - £38,000 a year
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Flexible working, working from home, flexi-hours.
£25,000 a year
- Financial Services business based in the City of London, have a BRAND NEW opportunity for a Receptionist to join their FOH/ Facilities team.
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Offering amazing discounts on entertainment, good bonuses, extra holidays and progression programmes.
- You will be working closely with the EA and current PA to…
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- We are looking for a well presented receptionist to provide full reception and front of house support to the company in a professional and courteous manner, as…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages.
- My client is a professional services firm based in lovely offices in the West End - they are now looking for a…
- Provide written and verbal communication via letters, telephone, email etc.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an Administration role.
£140 - £170 a day
- You will be passionate about full function AP and obtain around 2 + years full function experience, preferably from manually based, high volume and deadline…
£140 - £160 a day
- Allocation of cash receipts to customers accounts.
- Provide weekly comments on AR ageing report and clearly identify customers that are outside of payment terms.
£21,000 - £26,000 a year
- Excellent opportunity for a school leaver/graduate looking to get their first job in accountancy.
- Reviewing and allocating cash receipts.
£35,000 - £37,000 a year
- Taking messages and passing on the information and dealing with queries as appropriate in a professional and timely manner.
- All general PA Ad hoc duties.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.