jobs in Wembley Stadium
£23,545 - £31,833 a year
- You'll need the understanding, values and skills to be able to place young people with care experience at the centre of everything.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- The main administrative responsibilities will include complex diary management and prioritisation; co-ordinating meetings and documents; taking minutes for team…
£100 - £120 a day
- Press and Media, Digital, Admin, Campaigns/Promo, Internal Comms.
- Key responsibilities of the role:
- With a positive and flexible approach, you will have the determination and resilience to work to tight timeframes, ensuring safety is a priority at all times.
£23,026 a year
- About the role This is very much an administrative role, you will be the administrative support for two Events focused teams within the museum and you must be…
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets…
£25,000 a year
- We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus!
- Cash claim-back on medical treatments.
- Who are we looking for?
£28,239 a year
- The Assessment and Resettlement Worker will hold a caseload and deliver, in conjunction with other members of the team, the Passage House Assessment Centre…
£23,536 a year
- Whether you’re acting as the team’s first point of contact for phone, email or postal queries, preparing presentations, uploading information onto Tate’s object…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.