jobs in Welwyn
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£18,536 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£8.84 an hour
- £8.84 per hour -Pension contribution -Childcare vouchers -20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time), which increases after 3 and…
£17,279 a year
- Driver, full UK driving licence, is desired not essential.
- A Support Worker could be taking the people supported swimming, assisting with the weekly shop, or…
£8.70 an hour
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly…
£9.74 - £10.54 an hour
- Safeguarding children and adults is of utmost importance to Hertfordshire County Council.
- The ability to reflect on your own experiences and practice to build…
£20,664 - £21,801 a year
- Adults with learning disabilities • Adults with autism • Adults with physical disabilities The centre creates time and space for personal breaks – not only for…
£18,584 a year
- This role will be supporting a gentleman in his own home with autism, dyspraxia, epilepsy and learning disabilities.
- A positive and compassionate nature.
£20,402 a year
- Support Worker, Community, Lambeth, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare…
- As a Support Worker in Stevenage, you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities and mental health in a supported living setting,…
£15,332 a year
- The role is requires you to have a full, clean drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
- In addition to this, you’ll be planning and delivering fun and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.