You refined by:
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to email enquiries.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in a care home setting.
- This will involve operation of the telephone switchboard and liaison with the staff, internal and external customers and other stakeholders including members of…
£9.48 an hour
- To deal with telephone enquires.
- NHS Professionals run the temporary work placements at Hertfordshire Community Trust and we are looking for a Receptionist to…
- Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records.
- Previous administration or reception experience.
£23,213 - £25,195 a year
- As Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for NHS NEL to greet internal and external visitor.
- You will also be responsible for the management of…
£312 a week
- As our ideal Receptionist, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of customer service and the hospitality industry, and some experience within a…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- The position is a mix of reception and administration tasks so experience in both would be a distinct advantage.
- . Filling and sending out legal forms.
- Generous Practice social budget – each quarter the Practice goes out on a fully expensed social event.
- Option to purchase 3 additional days’ holidays per year.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment
Welwyn Garden City
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- Acting as first point of contact via telephone and email for customers.
- Meeting and greeting all customers into the building.
- Thank you for your application.
- Responsibilities will include: booking appointments, creating bills, retail sales and cashing up.
- As a TONI&GUY Receptionist, you will play a key part in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.