jobs in Welwyn
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
- One of the UK’s leading care home providers, Care UK run over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK that provide residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life…
£11.50 - £11.75 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Based in Warwickshire in central England – and with branches across the country – Helping Hands is recruiting and…
£8.22 an hour
- You’ll find Red Rose Care Home is a purpose-built home at the heart of the community, a short drive from Ebbw Vale and we are in easy reach of shops and public…
- Our home encourages involvement in a range of fun activities for all to put a smile on the faces of the people who we are privileged to work with.
- Your role as a Caremark Care assistants would include helping clients with tasks such as: · Help with washing & dressing · Shopping & meal preparation ·…
£9.20 an hour
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group.
Lease of Life Home Care
£9.50 an hour
- A full driving license and use of a personal car is required.
- Duties include visiting clients in their own homes, providing personal care, cooking lunches,…
£10.55 an hour
- At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy…
- Brighterkind is a dynamic care home group that is delivering a new approach to care, putting residents’ happiness and health at the heart of our philosophy.
- Signature Senior Lifestyle is looking to recruit experienced carers for our luxury home, offering an annual retention bonus of £500* for every years work with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.